Stila EyeLiner ~ SMUDGE POT TRIO KIT



Smudge Pots ~ A unique gel eyeliner and shadow in one.

The verdict is in, and smudge pots take the prize for sexy eyes. The innovative and spunky alternative to traditional powder and liquid formulas, this clever little gel has an inky intensity that leaves powder shadows in the dust. The glass jar and airtight lid keeps the gel soft and pliable.

I've tried every kind of eyeliner out there.. everything from your standard pencil to the felt tip style. I think I have found "the one"! Stays on wonderfully & you only have to do one coat if you want. PLUS this is much larger than I thought it would be.

The Stila Smudge Pots are just what I've been looking for. Not a pencil and not a powder... it's almost like a cream. I only use it for the smudged, smoky eye look but I find that it glides on easily, is very forgiving of mistakes, and stays on for as long as two days!!! Plus, a little goes a long way so it's really cost-efficient. I love this product.

Grab it at IDR 135,000/ eyeliner (IDR 375,000/SET)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...